Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Monday, October 4, 2010

Pissed off


What an ugly start to begin a day. The situation with me and the Landbank Tayuman branch pisses me off and ruins my mood today..and made me late in my class again. My brother texted me early this morning to inform me that he cannot encash and deposit my Pag-ibig cheque in my Landbank account because I have my new married name in the cheque and my Landbank account is still in my single name. Sooooo...I need to update my Landbank data. Well, when I was still in Manila last August and went to Landbank to apply for a fund transfer feature and add 3rd party accounts in my account, I told the guy in-charged during the transaction that I am already married and I would like to change my surname. He said, "Ok lang yan. Hindi na kailangan." (That's okay. You don't need to do that.) And now....a big problem! 

I phoned Landbank this morning and told them my situation. I am in Germany and it is not possible for me to personally update my data in their office. Then they said that they need my marriage contract, and specimen of my signature. I asked them if I could send a photocopy of my marriage contract and ID to my former colleague and she will submit it to them. And then they said, "You need to have it authenticated at the Embassy."...WHAT?!?!?!!!!!!!  I told them that it will take long time and lots of efforts to do all these things. And when I told them what happened before when I was in their office, they could not say anything. Of course, because it is their fault!!! 

Well, well.... what must I do now? I have no choice but to follow their requirements despite that they did a mistake. Phew...SIGH!!!!!!!!!! This is giving me a headache now. I have a very bad mood today.  Fortunately, the sun is shining and the day is beautiful.

Okay now I will try my best to discuss what we have learned in our class today.
We have tackled the forms of verbs, greetings and goodbyes phrases, numbers, my family and  learning again how to pronounce correctly the words, and as well as listening to the audio conversations from the CD.

The following verbs which we played a simple dice game similar to snake and ladder.


For greetings like:

Wie geht es Ihnen? (How are you?) Formal
Wie geht es dir? (How are your?) Familiar
Wie geht's? 

The following are variations for the answers to the above questions:
1. Super! (Super!)
2. Danke, sehr gut. (Very well, thanks!)
3. Gut, danke. (Good. Thanks.)
4. Na ja, es geht. (Hmmm, well.)
5. Ach, nicht so gut. (Not so good.)

We may also say it in a complete sentence like "Es geht mir gut. Danke!" (I am well. Thanks! OR I am fine. Thanks! OR  Things are going well with me. Thanks!)


Meine Familie (My Family)
Familie is a plural noun. So mein + e is used as the article.


Nummern

1 comment:

  1. Correction: I made a mistake yesterday. Familie is not a plural noun. The word Familie is female in gender. But the article meine remains correct.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.