Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Climate not so good and calls for shopping

I seriously need warmer clothings to enjoy this kind of weather, atleast! Every morning is too cold for me. We do have some heaters at home and we set it to 3 or 4. I check the thermometer and it is warmer inside the house than outside. Utmost 9 to 10 degrees warmer. But still I feel like I am in a refrigerator.

The thick clouds has been covering the sun lately. And it isn't a pleasant thing for us here. In the Philippines, I have been avoiding the sun when I am out. But here, I am looking for the sun to shine on me. I love dressing up with layers as I have been wanting this when I was in the Philippines. Unfortunately, I think I should do some shopping for warm or yet warmer clothings.

I wish I could get my money/benefits which I am still waiting for from my previous employer. And run to the city to do a bit shopping at H&M.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.