Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nice day


Guten Tag Alle! The sun is shining and the temperature outside is great. Not so cold and not so warm. A very beautiful weather outside.

The interaction between us the students and our teacher is becoming better and better everyday. It feels like I am just reviewing my A1 level knowledge of the Deutsch language. Actually, it really is! I have already an A1 certificate from the Goethe Institut in Manila. I have already passed the exam and got the highest score. So attending this first level course is like a review for me and an experience too...and I'm sure it will improve my knowledge more and more. Because this time, I have the chance to experience conversing lively in Deutsch with other people. Unlike before when I was just having my self-study, my Sweetie is the only one who speaks Deutsch with me. So this time, this is a much better interaction and actual or real-time experience. =)

Our teacher invited me to join a short course next wednesday at 4 o' clock in the afternoon. Our two teachers will be the ones to lead this small get together party where we will be going to cook some foods, eat, talk and interact with other students in Deutsch. It will be on October 13 and 20 and on December 8 and 15. Oh, the next two weeks, we don't have classes because we have holidays. It is called Autumn Holidays. CLAP CLAP CLAP! I told my Sweetie about this short course for 4 Wednesdays. And he will also come with me. I am sure this will be exciting. It costs 16 Euros per person. This is already for the 4 Wednesdays. I will make some photos to share with you here.

We have tackled more on the nouns, its articles, and forms of verbs. And again practicing on asking questions and answering the questions with our partners in our classroom.


I will write more tomorrow about our lesson of today. I need to prepare now to leave and go to my Sweetie's workplace. We have a date with his hairdresser. =)
Tschüss...

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.