Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Before and After Photos

 

For those who are interested to have their photos/portraits digitally edited or enhanced, please send me a message. 

I charge only Php 50.00 per photo. Just email me the soft copy of your photos. I accept payments via Globe Gcash only for this service. The enhanced photos will be emailed back to you.

I also accept digital scrap-booking request. Kindly check here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.