Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Albinoblacksheep during spare time


Mein Liebling forwarded me this link. It is the Fly the Copter online classic web game. Really fun to play yet it is silly too. LOLOL But it made us addicted in achieving the longest distance that we could fly with this cute helicopter. So far, I only had 684 as my best distance played.

This one though needs analysis. And my type of game. Gives my brain an exercise to think wisely. Hehehe.

And I got stuck in this game. I couldn't seem to find a way to fly high or jump high on the block to proceed.

I still have more games to try. Albinoblacksheep.com offers many great games. Find them here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.