Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I love the way you love me

 
I love the way you love me
By Boyzone
 
 
Mein Liebling,

I like the feel of your name on my lips
And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss
The way that your fingers run through my hair
And how your scent lingers even when you're not here


And I like the way your eyes dance when you laugh
And how you enjoy your two-hour bath
And how you've convinced me to dance in the rain
With everyone watching like we were insane


But I love the way you love me
Strong and wild, slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
I love the way you love me


And I like the sound of old R 'n' B
And you roll your eyes when I'm sloppily off key
And I like the innocent way that you cry
At sappy old movies you've seen thousands of times


(Listen to me now)
And I could list a million things
I love to like about you
But they could all come down to one reason
I could never live without you 
 
Miss na miss kita,
Lucy

5 comments:

  1. awwww, very nice song
    Mahal na mahal kita

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
    Hotel Frankfurt Oder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ! Sure. It is from the song I love the way you love me
      By Boyzone

      Delete
  3. magnificent issues altogether, you just gained a emblem new reader. What may you recommend about your publish that you made some days ago? Any certain? Sheffield Pizza Takeaway

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.