Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Monday, July 19, 2010

Excited to be a wife meines Liebling! (to my Sweetie)


Yeah I am already married and of course I am already a wife of my husband. LOLOL But the distance between us is too depressing. We got married last 13th March and he left for Germany on 23rd March. So we were "physically" together as husband and wife only for 11 days. Phewwww...Despite our everyday communications via emails, text messaging, phone calls and ym chats, being "physically" together is a great need for me to be able to take care of him and to let him know that he is my life now. We are 4 months married last Wednesday. One of the greatest gift from God which we have received last week is my German Spouse visa. German Embassy phoned me on that day to inform me that the approval of my visa has arrived. When I was on the phone talking to the lady from the German Embassy, my body started to chill and my hands again were trembling due to nervousness. I think my mind was over-reacting to it, that it sent signals to my organs to function abnormally or above the normal level. LOLOL I was so happy even until today as I write this.

God has never failed me. He never fails! God listens to our prayers and He answers....in His own time!..I believe that what God has given to me and meinem Liebling has always been the best.

A little more time...33 days more to go and we will be in each other's arms again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.