Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Friday, July 16, 2010

My visa arrived today!


At 10 a.m. today my passport (with visa) has been delivered to me via Air21. CLAP CLAP CLAP!!! I've checked all the data in it, no problem. Names correctly spelled, right dates... It has a validity period from August 21, 2010 to November11, 2010. Duration of stay is 90 days. I believe that when I will be arriving in Germany, I must immediately go to the City Hall of the town where mein Liebling lives and to the Alien's office. I think there will be some more processing again and this I have to ask mein Liebling to contact the Alien's office for the necessary steps which we need to take. Once too, they told us that I will be taking the Integration Course upon my stay in Germany. I think the purpose of the Integration Course is to determine and or teach the immigrants to understand the German language, orient them on the culture, law, ethical values of Germans and as well to prepare them in acquiring a job.

My
visa application was processed really fast! I think it could have been much faster IF I took the A1 exam before June 30 or much earlier. And submitted it together with the visa requirements during my appointment date at the German Embassy, I guess I might be obtaining my visa within a month! Anyway, God knows when and what is best for us!

  • May 14, 2010: Phoned the Call Center of German Embassy. Scheduled for visa appointment
  • May 18, 2010: Visa appointment date. No visa fee required since I am married to a German national.
  • June 30, 2010: A1 Exam at Goethe Institut Manila
  • July 1, 2010: Result of A1 Exam
  • July 4, 2010: Release of A1 certificate
  • July 5, 2010: Claimed my A1 certificate ; mailed it to the German Embassy.
  • July 13, 2010: Got a call from German Embassy informing me that the approval of my visa has arrived. And I should submit to them my passport and the departure date.
  • July 14, 2010: Personally submitted my passport to the German Embassy
  • July 16, 2010: Passport with visa delivered to me

Thank you God for answering our prayers! To God be the glory!



 

2 comments:

  1. wow,ang bilis.Congratulations! maybe ur already here in DE.Im also married to a German national, it took five months before they approved my application.Wew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Anonymous! thanks! I am still here in
    Pinas. Will be leaving on the 24th.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.