Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Friday, July 30, 2010

Obsessive-compulsive disorder? Hand-washing

I make sure that I have my bottle spray of Ethyl alcohol in my bag whenever I go out. It is one of my most "basic" necessity to bring along with me wherever I go. I need it to wash my hands with an alcohol after touching public surface or anything that has been handed over to me. I have this thought that such things like money/paper bills/coins, door knobs, and anything which are displayed and touched by the general public are carriers of germs. And I must wash my hands immediately after to avoid being infected. I also tend to touch my face and rub my eyes so my compulsion to wash my hands every time justifies it. And I prefer washing my hands with an alcohol instead of a hand sanitizer. I don't like the sticky-feeling of gels. However, if hand sanitizer gel is my last resort to hand-washing, then I use it. For as long as my hands are washed!






1 comment:

  1. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. hand sanitizer near me,

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.