Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bad Pyrmont Park, Europe's Best Park 2006

This cute little bag which I bought at New Yorker using the Gift Card that I won in their contest
 is currently my everyday-bag.



We have visited Bad Pyrmont last Weekend. And it was so great. The weather was a bit so lala. The sun was shining but it was very windy. My Husband made many photos of me in this bench with my new umbrella which he bought for me at one of the shops in Wandelhalle. I like the umbrella so much that I won't be using it when it is raining. The leopard design on the umbrella is one of my favorites.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.