Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Yorker Contest Winner

Hallo All!

New Yorkers Clothing had a contest last week. The title is "Show us why you are our Top Follower". And I joined the contest by making a video and submitting it to them. To my surprise, I was picked as one of the two winners for this contest. So I won 100 Euros gift card from New Yorker. And today, I went to shopping and bought these...


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.