Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happenings

Hallo! It has been long since I have last posted something here. Been busy with my Sprachkurs and enjoying the nice sunny weather. Several things happened lately. 

(1) An important lifelong plan has been made and we wish that it would push through. 

(2) We have planted some Strawberries plants in our Balcony. And now we have atleast 20 pieces of future-fruits! :-) I am excited to harvest them.

(3) Cooking course for this year began yesterday. And we still have 3 more meetings to go! Slurrrppp...

(4) I am getting new eyeglasses. I have been suffering from headaches constantly these past weeks. Been to the Eyedoctor and had several intensive eyecheck-ups. Unfortunately, there has been a great delay. I should have gotten the glasses 3 weeks ago. Anyway, I am still waiting and hoping that it would help me get rid of these headaches.

(5) We will be having an International dinner night on the 25th of June with our Bible study friends. So I will be going to cook a Filipino dish- Adobo, chicken and pork meat. My Sweetie will be preparing a German specialty, one will be preparing a Sri-Lanka specialty, Spanish, Israeli, African, Irish food, and American specialty too. This will be really exciting!

(6) And lately, as I have interacted with my International (friends from different parts of the world who are currently living here in Germany too like me) friends and with German acquaintances, I have realized that the German language is much easier to learn than the other languages. ...Or perhaps it is because I already have the basic knowledge of it. I don't know. But I feel like I could already somehow understand them easily when they speak the language. YET there are still plenty of words which I should check out for the meanings. It could be that I have atleast already understood or grabbed hold of the grammatical aspect of the language. I really really hope someday, I could tell anybody that the German language is easy to learn. I do wish I will be articulated in the German language in a short period of time...Sooooo it requires more hardwork from me!

(7) I am fortunate I have 3 lovely and very helpful teachers in my Sprachkurs. Two teachers from my previous class and one in my current class. I think I enjoy more now with our speaking and listening seatworks. These were my weaknesses before. To listen to German conversations and to interact with other people by speaking to them and exchanging some opinions and ideas.


Classes will end on June 10. Summer vacation starts! We would be driving to Italy in Summer. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.