Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Friday, February 3, 2012

Improvements

I think there are improvements on my skin after 6 days of using the LUSH products. I started using it on Sunday last week, the 29th of January.

Before photo is without makeups. My lips, the skin on my upper lips and around my nose were irritated and swollen because of my constant rubbing of my nose due to severe colds.

The After photo is also without makeups except for the lipstick which is also from Lush.

As you can see, my skin became clearer and whiter, I think. I am not after of the whiteness because I don't want to be any level whiter. But I think it is how it works to level up the shade of my facial scars from the severe monthly acne to my normal skin color.

Hopefully, LUSH can do more miracles on my skin!

I will continue using their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.