Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lush Products - Mostly organic!

Last Saturday after my B1 exam, my husband and I drove to Braunschweig to pick up some baskets, which we bought in Ebaykleinanzeige. We paid 20 Euros for the set. It contains three different sizes of baskets to put in dirty clothes.  We are in the process of moving to a new apartment 5 minutes from the center of the City. So we have been busy looking for furnitures in Ebaykleinanzeige. When we are done, I will be making photos of the furnitures we got for free in Ebaykleinanzeige and bought at a steal price.

After that, we went to the city of Braunschweig and made some shopping tours. We arrived at around 3pm there, ate in at an Italian restaurant, walked, made some pictures. And then finally as we were going back to the Parking house, we passed by this Handmade cosmetics shops, which I thought was a Confectionary store. The soaps at the window of this shop looked like sweets. And they smell so great, so fruity. I was tempted to lick it or taste it. Actually I did (at home)! But the taste was completely different to its scent. =)

So after looking around, we decided to buy some of the skin products for my Sweetie's very sensitive and dry skin. I think all the talking and questions lasted for more than an hour. We ended up buying the Fresh Farmacy - a soap for my face, Rose Jam - a pink ballsoap for bathtub, You've been mangoed - a soap oil for bathtub too (the scent of this soap was the one who tempted me to taste it.), a trial small cap of Vanishing Cream - a cream for my part oily- part dry skin on my face, A Million Kisses - a LipTint, which I find very nice too, Dream Wash - a skincare cream for dry and sensitive skin of my Sweetie, Ro's Argan Body conditioner- a body container which makes our skin feels like a baby's skin, a trial small cap of Dream Cream - a body lotion for my Sweetie's dry skin, Tea Tree - a steamer tab for my acne-prone skin, a sample cap of Love Lettuce - facial mask for me, and finally a trial small cap of Creme Anglais- a very expensive cream for ver dry or very sensitive skin. We have started using these yesterday to relax. And it was so much fun and we were very satisfied with how our skin feels afterwards. We are still in the testing phase and hopefully, the products can really do miracles!

I made a photo of the skin on my face before using the products, so I can compare it later on after a week or two. This is the BEFORE photo. As you can see, I have oily skin on the T area and dry skin on my cheeks. And on my chin and sides of my nose are scars from previous acnes/pimples which are in on and off status every month. My dry lips are due to the severe colds, runny nose I have had two days ago. The skin on my nose and my lips were burned or over-scratched from rubbing.
Here, I have the Love Lettuce mask on my face. My first try of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.