Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Friday, January 27, 2012

The big day

Lord God in heaven,

You have blessed me with good health so I could study and review. I have prepared myself for the exams - today and tomorrow. But suddenly I got sick the day before my exam.  I know You are telling me that it is not me who is going to make it later but You. I am in Your arms now while You are carrying me.

You made me remember what You have done for me when I took the A1 exam in Manila on June 2010. I was not sure that I could pass the exam and I prayed to you to let me have even the lowest passing score.

I will never forget that feeling when I opened that light-weighted white envelope, which I thought was empty or was with a little note saying "We are sorry you did not make it.", with tears falling from my eyes....

And then You have surprised me with something else - a T-shirt from the Goethe Institute for having the highest score. You gave me more than I  have imagined and expected.

And here we are again today. I surrender to You. For Your glory oh God, let Your Will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.