Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The time has come



Despite the severe colds I have had during the exam, I did it and got an almost perfect score. I give all the glory to God! I sing praises to His Name! Oh Lord God Almighty! 

I thank my family for the never-ending support and love they give me, my husband for his sweetness and care and love, my parents-in-law for always being very supportive, my friends for giving me courage and most especially God, our Father in heaven, for the surprises and miracles and everlasting love in my life. Without them, I am nothing and I cannot do anything.

Your Name oh Lord God is mighty and holy forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.