Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Friday, January 21, 2011

Strength

Dear Lord God,

Thank You so much for the result of the medical exam that I took today. Truly You listen to our prayers. Forgive me for being so weak when it comes to blood. I know it is just a Psychological fear that is overcoming me all the time.  I will try to be more brave next time during the exam. I should appreciate that You have given me the privilege to be able to have a medical check-up anytime when I need it and to make it habitually once or twice a year to ensure that healthwise, I am doing just fine. Thank You so much Lord. You have never failed us.

Thank You so much too for my loving husband who has always been on my side no matter what. You have given me the best partner that I could ever dream of. Your unconditional love, I feel through him too. You are our souce of strength. Please conitnue to let it flow upon us.

Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.