Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A list which have been reminding me always to write them down. And now I just did.

A. Greater Priorities
1. Epilin Wax Hair Remover. Only available in Manila - at Watsons. Could not find it here in Germany.
2. Clara Ole Ora Mix Mo. Java Rice Mix, available only in Manila - at Ever Gotesco Supermarket and perhaps some SM Supermarkets too.
3. Neutrogena Transparent Soap Bar. The Acne-prone skin Formula. I find it effective for warts too.
4. Thomy Knoblauch Mayonaise. I can eat anything with this everyday. It makes any foods extra yummy! I am addicted to it. I want to have stocks of this in the kitchen.
5.  Knorr Fix Products especially the Paprika/Rahm Schnitzel. This is one the best taste that I have ever tasted. So easy to prepare and so delicious! One of the few things which I would like to have stocks in the kitchen too. I am sure the other variants of Knorr Fix products are delicious too. I would like to try them soon too.

B. The Not-So Important but when given a chance, would make me happy at least!
1. Lucky Me Pancit Canton. I would like to have some stocks of the Chili-Mansi flavor.
2. Sisig Hooray Pork Sisig. I don't know if the small booths of Sisig Hooray still exists. I hope they still exists. When I go back to Manila, I will make sure I'm gonna order as always as possible just to eat their Pork Sisig again.
3. Purefoods Sizzling Sisig. The very least way I could eat Sisig again. It is easy to cook minus the sauce. I don't know how to copy-cook the super delicious sauce of Sisig Hooray. I need to check for Purefoods Sizzling Sisig in Asia Market. I hope they have this. Crossing fingers.
4. Pantene Hair Conditioner. Pantene shampoo and conditioners here in Germany are one of the expensive brands. They cost round about 4 Euros or more per tube or bottle.
5. Human Heart Nature Skin and Hair Care. They are just safe for my skin and my hair. They are made from natural and organic ingredients.

Well hmmm for now, this is all I can think about. Most are foods. Yes, I miss the foods in the Philippines! Yet I am also loving the German delicacies and cuisines. Oftentimes, I mix my Filipino cooking ideas with the German ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.