Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Monday, November 15, 2010

A letter to German Language

Dear German language,

Most of the time you intrigue me.
Oftentimes you make me crazy especially when I discovered that your verbs when added with a separable, inseparable and dual prefixes can give many meanings...and thus my list of verbs to memorize grows longer and longer than I've expected. Occasionally I want to stop knowing you mainly because the formation of your sentence is different from my mother language hence, I am having a hard time understanding you. But you are one of a kind! All of your nouns must always start with a capital letter. You are the only world language that sticks to this rule. Not to mention too, your nouns must always be with an article.

Despite all these complaints of mine, I still want to continue getting to know you only because the love of my life has you in his life.

'til we talk again,

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.