Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Thursday, November 25, 2010

First time a hard homework

Today, my teacher gave me for the first time a very difficult homework. I'd consider it a difficult one because I don't know the meaning of the verbs. I need to write the perfect past tense of the verbs. She has given it only to me. I feel somehow flattered or honoured. It is an opportunity for me to learn more and familiarize with the difficult German verbs, among all of my classmates. On the other hand, it is my first time not being able to answer it immediately. So I need to search for the meanings of it and the perfect past tense in my favorite German references on the Internet.

A very short blog for today before I have myself nosebleed learning German.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.