Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Monday, March 7, 2011

Without You, I am nothing.

Dear God,

You have presented me two great challenges last week. First, my teacher recommended me to attend the B1 Class and check to see if I can take it or not. If yes, then I am accelerated to B1 Class. If not, then I will remain in my current Class which is A1. I should have attended the B1 Class on Tuesday last week, however, You have given me another challenge. A 5-day job offer with CeBIT. I have happily accepted it. And being practical, since it is just a once-a-year event, I grabbed the offer. I was a bit scared during my first day to work here in Germany. It is my first time. And I prayed to You that hopefully, people will speak English to me instead of German and that all will go well. And they did! And all went well. Despite the painful legs and feet from standing from 9am to 6pm straight for 5 days, I believe it is worth experiencing. Stefan and my parents-in-law are very supportive too. My Sweetie stood up very early in the morning to prepare and cook our breakfast, brought me to the train station and came in to fetch me too (even though he had sore throat and colds). It made my job easier than I thought it would be. Up to now, we are still amazed on the ways You have worked for us. We have applied at CeBIT November last year. And 8 days ago (February 27), I heard Mama asking Stefan for an update regarding our job application at CeBIT. And Stefan told her that since we didn't receive any calls or emails from them, then that it means I did not get the job. It did not matter to me. Because I know that I have left everything in Your hands. And whatever comes, I believe that it is Your plan for me. No expectations no regrets. The following day (February 28), the Job Center called, offered me the CeBIT job and asked if I am interested. We were very much surprised. It was completely out of our thoughts since the CeBIT will be starting immediately on the day after (March 1). Many say that I am very lucky to have worked with CeBIT because so many people have sent their application and CeBIT is very well known to companies. So it is a very good credential. And a very good possibility for me to earn another CeBIT job next year. Lord God, I am still astonished even as of the moment I am writing this. You work in mysterious ways. Thank You so much Lord God for giving me this job experience. Thank You so much for all these blessings and support and love. I am very grateful to You Lord God. Tomorrow, I will be taking the second challenge. I will attend the B1 Class. I hope I can do it Lord. You know that I am just depending on You. I cannot do anything without You. Once again, I commit myself and my everything into Your hands. You are my God. My one and only true living God. The God of all gods. The King of all Kings. Lord of all lords. The only God who saves and listens to our Prayers. One who loves us unconditionally. I love You so much Lord God. Please continue in giving me strength, faith and the love for me to live everyday. Without You, I am nothing.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. That is nice. Hope to have a job also in Germany if I am already there. Keep it up.God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the greetings. God bless you too. I wish you goodluck too!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.