Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Friday, September 3, 2010

My little black dress

 Today I went to my Sweetie's workplace to have lunch  together with him and his colleagues. And then went alone to the city to explore it more and window shop. 

I am wearing one of my favorite Forever21 little black lace dress with flowers net stockings and my new tan faux leather boots which my Sweetie bought for me yesterday.  

I love you Sweetieeeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.