Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 21:22
"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flying with Emirates

Just got back from headaches + dizziness due to stress and fatigue in packing and giving, selling away my old stuffs which I could not bring with me to Germany. I have only 30 kilos of check-in baggage + 7 kilos for hand-carry baggage. Yesterday while I did not go to work and just stayed home to rest, I could not resist but to arrange my box again and make final decisions as to which dresses, clothes and shoes I must bring. I have only 9 pairs of shoes/sandals/boots in my box out of the 13 pairs shoes left. The other 8 pairs which I have successfully sold to my friends and neighbors were easy for me to let go off since they were not my favorites. I think I would just sell or keep and leave the remaining 4 favorite pairs at home and get them back when I will be coming back - nobody knows when!...or maybe sell them instead!

On the midnight of 23rd August, or better 00:20am of 24th August, I will be flying with Emirates heading to Dubai for almost 4 hours and 15 minutes stop-over then heading to my destination - Hamburg. It will be my first time to fly outside Philippines. Hopefully the stop-over will be a nice short experience for me to be at least in the Dubai International Airport. Heard that it is the world's largest airport. Maybe I will just sit down by the corner, order a Latte Macchiato or a nice Iced Coffee and watch people passing by.

2 comments:

Please feel free to post a comment or ask a question. However, advertisements are not allowed.

Thanks,
Lucy

Quote of the Day

To remember everyday

Never underestimate the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Everybody can make the impossible things happen in the name of the Lord.